GPS Hardware Special Pricing
The LMU-2720 fleet tracking unit offers leading edge technology including a new 3-axis accelerometer for measuring driver behavior and vehicle impacts while offering the high reliability fleet customers demand.
CalAmp LMU2720 Fleet Tracking Unit, Internal Antenna, Built-In Battery includes wire harness and first month data plan with 1 minute reporting.
Our monthly data plans are only $14.99 per unit with no contract. Please review our Purchase Agreement.
Competitive Price, Competitive Technology, Competitive Edge
The LMU-2700 is a robust fleet device you can count on for AVL applications. The LMU-2720 incorporates GSM/GPRS, CDMA 1xRTT or HSPA wireless communication along with extra sensitive GPS technology in an affordable package. High sensitivity GPS and either internal or external antenna options enables the device to be mounted virtually anywhere for easy, inexpensive installations. An integrated 1,000mAh back-up battery allows for short-term or last-gasp tracking when disconnected from main power. The LMU-2700 also features a 3-axis accelerometer to detect and act on hard braking, aggressive acceleration, and vehicle impacts.
The LMU-2700 employs CalAmp's industry leading on-board alert engine, PEG™ (Programmable Event Generator). This advanced engine monitors external conditions and supports customer-defined exception-based rules to help meet the needs of your application. PEG continuously monitors the vehicle environment and responds instantaneously to pre-defined threshold conditions related to time, date, motion, location, geo-zone, input and other event combinations. This behavior can be programmed by CalAmp before shipment, at a customer's facility, or over-the-air once the unit has been fielded. With PEG, your unique application will meet demanding customer requirements and give you a distinct advantage over your competition.
The LMU-2700 also leverages CalAmp's industry leading over-the-air device management and maintenance system, PULS™ (Programming, Updates, and Logistics System). Configuration parameters, PEG rules, and firmware can all be updated over-the-air. PULS offers out-of-the-box hands-free configuration and automatic post-installation upgrades. You can also monitor unit health status across your customers' fleets to quickly identify issues before they become expensive problems.
Experience The Advantage
GSM/GPRS, CDMA 1xRTT or HSPA configurations
Superior GPS & cellular quality
Internal or external cellular and GPS antenna options for easy installation
3-axis precision accelerometer
1000 mAh internal back-up battery
5 inputs/3 outputs/1-wire® interface for driver ID, temperature sensors, and more
20,000 buffered message log
Garmin® FMI and MDT support
Dual serial ports
Power management sleep modes
Over-the-air configuration and firmware updates
The key points that set us apart are:
• White Label – Your portal with your company name and logo.
• Cellular & Satellite Devices – A variety of devices allows for ultimate deployment flexibility.
• Administrative Controls – Thoughtfully designed to ensure ease of use and give you control of users, devices and information.
• Multi-Lingual – Users can select English or Spanish language as well as Metric or English units.
• Maintenance Module – Create and monitor maintenance tasks by date or mileage. Alerts as tasks come due.
• Incident Module – Capture, update and track incidents with time and motion report.
• Integrate Video – Pull in video feeds from multiple sources to see route hazards.
• Sensors – Monitor and get alerting on analog and digital sensors.
• Vehicle Disable – Help ensure asset security and recovery. This optional feature allows the administrator to remotely disable a vehicles ignition.
• Panic Alerts – Help ensure employee safety with available panic button integration.
• GeoFence Violation Alerts – Polygonal feature lets you create very detailed GeoFences.
• Driver Safety Alerts – Safe driving is good business, get notified about a driver’s poor driving habits.
• Ignition, Stop & Idle Alerts – Help manage your business and establish employee expectations around acceptable use of vehicles.
• Mobile Access - Access from your laptop, tablet or Smartphone.